Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

+3
CDSMOM
Jerry
dukester2
7 posters

HEY O...GET IN HERE

dukester2
    dukester2

HEY O...GET IN HERE Empty HEY O...GET IN HERE

Post  dukester2 Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:38 am

Holy crap NAN, tell that worthless POS to register and get in here!
    Jerry
    Jerry

HEY O...GET IN HERE Empty Re: HEY O...GET IN HERE

Post  Jerry Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:30 am

Yes ... where is the ol'snot? Laughing
    CDSMOM
    CDSMOM

Post  CDSMOM Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Please, please, O, get in here, I need you. I'm getting bored. No offense to the others. (just don't leave me in here alone with these people!) You know I love you all.
    NAN
    NAN

Post  NAN Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:21 pm

dukester2 wrote:Holy crap NAN, tell that worthless POS to register and get in here!
    LOL! That's a knee slapper...ME tell O what to do...OMG! If he listened..it would scare the crap out of me!!!
    dukester2
    dukester2

Post  dukester2 Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:59 pm

Well it's about damn time, O!! What was wrong, couldn't you get close enough to the computer to register?...FATBOY!
    Ouroborus
    Ouroborus

Post  Ouroborus Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:42 pm

Here I is!! Sorry I took so long, but you know, when you move you gotta pack up all your shit, load it up , move, unload, find new places for your shit and get settled in. And , of course, in the middle of moving you misplace something and it takes days to find it.In my case, it was my sense of humor. Dealing with fucktards like bleach and GR temporarily robbed me of it. Oh well, you guys took care of them.. and it warn't no thang to me after the initial 'What the fuck?' reaction. Glad to be here and I shall try to be a positive influence on all the nice posters here.
    CDSMOM
    CDSMOM

Post  CDSMOM Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:55 pm

Yay! Now my day is complete. We wouldn't expect you to be anything but a positive influence. Just look what you did for me. I used to be rude, obnoxious and annoying and now, I'm not obnoxious anymore.
    dukester2
    dukester2

Post  dukester2 Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:20 am

Ouroborus wrote:Here I is!! Sorry I took so long, but you know, when you move you gotta pack up all your shit, load it up , move, unload, find new places for your shit and get settled in. And , of course, in the middle of moving you misplace something and it takes days to find it.In my case, it was my sense of humor. Dealing with fucktards like bleach and GR temporarily robbed me of it. Oh well, you guys took care of them.. and it warn't no thang to me after the initial 'What the fuck?' reaction. Glad to be here and I shall try to be a positive influence on all the nice posters here.

Welcome home, we missed you!
    Jerry
    Jerry

Post  Jerry Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:56 am

Ouroborus wrote:Here I is!! Sorry I took so long, but you know, when you move you gotta pack up all your shit, load it up , move, unload, find new places for your shit and get settled in. And , of course, in the middle of moving you misplace something and it takes days to find it.In my case, it was my sense of humor. Dealing with fucktards like bleach and GR temporarily robbed me of it. Oh well, you guys took care of them.. and it warn't no thang to me after the initial 'What the fuck?' reaction. Glad to be here and I shall try to be a positive influence on all the nice posters here.

I now have a sense that all is well in the world: Tiger's in deep doo doo, The Prez is in Stockholm getting an award even he admits he doesn't deserve, Democrats and Republicans have screwed up Health Care Reform, Afghanistan's a mess, Iraq's a mess ...
    But "O" is finally home.

Tonight I will sleep.
    Izzy
    Izzy
    Admin

Post  Izzy Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Yay, O is here !

Finally.............
    Took you long enough to get your slow ass in here. Is that why they call it snail mail? It's no wonder people go postal. Wink

Sorry I had to steal the mail comment Tools.

Glad you're finally here.
    LinLin9903
    LinLin9903

Post  LinLin9903 Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:03 pm

O's here?? Oh man, there goes the neighborhood!! cat
    NAN
    NAN

Post  NAN Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Ya know, I am kinda concerned about O! He needs to let it out and speak his mind sometime...instead of keeping it bottled up all the time! Razz
    dukester2
    dukester2

Post  dukester2 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:06 am

NAN wrote:
    Ya know, I am kinda concerned about O! He needs to let it out and speak his mind sometime...instead of keeping it bottled up all the time! Razz

He is such a duo-vert, per and intro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:40 pm