Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

+5
Ouroborus
Izzy
Mickey
dukester2
Jerry
9 posters

Tiger Woods

Jerry
    Jerry

Tiger Woods Empty Tiger Woods

Post  Jerry Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:29 am

Karen and I have been married for nearly 43 years. Since she has always provided me with gratuitous sex and allowed my perversions, I have never strayed. Besides she's Irish and would have cut off my Italian b!@$$ off I had. That being said, Tiger has royally screwed up. I think all of these tabloids and news organizations need to give he and his wife a break and allow them to try and patch up their marriage.
    dukester2
    dukester2

Tiger Woods Empty Re: Tiger Woods

Post  dukester2 Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:55 am

toolgirl wrote:It isn't a crime to cheat on your spouse.....it is morally wrong, but not criminally.
    In saying that, I think it is a personal matter between Tiger and his wife.....and they should be left alone to deal with it in their own way. I think she would be stupid to stay with him, but if it was my business they probably would have asked my opinion.
    I wish the soldiers fighting in this senseless war would get half the recognition that famous people get..... Rolling Eyes

Perfectly stated!
    Jerry
    Jerry

Post  Jerry Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:37 am

Report this morning on ESPN "Mike and Mike" that a woman was transported by ambulance from Wood's home to the hospital. Hope it wasn't his wife ... that woman has suffered enough.
    Mickey
    Mickey

Post  Mickey Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:39 am

Did anybody see the Saturday Night Live skit of Tiger & his wife? Hilarious!
    dukester2
    dukester2

Post  dukester2 Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:07 pm

Mickey wrote:Did anybody see the Saturday Night Live skit of Tiger & his wife? Hilarious!

I didn't see it live, but I saw clips of it on CNN. They were ripping on SNL for crossing the line on spousal abuse. Holy shit, since when has SNL ever been serious about ANYthing?
    Izzy
    Izzy
    Admin

Post  Izzy Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:19 pm

Supposedly his wife just bought a house in Sweden since this whole ordeal. I hope she takes the kids there and doesn't come back with them, and divorces his cheating bum all while taking her half. They have a prenuptial agreement which I hope is now null and void by him cheating on her so she actually can get her half. According to Nancy Grace prenuptial agreements are supposedly illegal on the basis that you're going into the marriage assuming that it will fail. I can't believe Nancy is covering the Tiger Woods scandal. I thought she did missing persons and murder issues. I guess whatever pulls in the ratings, though. Rolling Eyes
    Jerry
    Jerry

Post  Jerry Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:45 pm

I hadn't heard that Pre Nups are illegal.

Don't care much for Nancy Grace but she's entitled to her opinon and air time as long as someone pays the bills.

I actually hope that they can get some help and stay together as a couple, but if it's too painful for her, she should accept the $5.0 million from the Pre Nup and go back to Sweden. Clearly it is effecting her Mother's health.
    Ouroborus
    Ouroborus

Post  Ouroborus Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:01 pm

Jack Hanna, the famous zoologist, states that tigers are a roaming, non-monogomist breed. Rowl!
    CDSMOM
    CDSMOM

Post  CDSMOM Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:02 pm

I read somewhere that Tiger was going to change his name to Cheetah.
    Ouroborus
    Ouroborus

Post  Ouroborus Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:14 pm

CDSMOM wrote:I read somewhere that Tiger was going to change his name to Cheetah.

And has a new multi-million dollar contract with Cheetos.
    NAN
    NAN

Post  NAN Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:16 pm

I think I heard he and his wife signed a new pre-nup. I heard he is offering her an additional $5 million to stay married to him and another $55 million to stay married to him for another 2 years. Looks like he offered more to his wife than his mistress, he only offered her $1 million to keep his personal correspondence with her private.
    dukester2
    dukester2

Post  dukester2 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:30 am

So, the last number I heard, there are now 11 girls claiming they got the shaft?
    Jerry
    Jerry

Post  Jerry Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:56 am

dukester2 wrote:So, the last number I heard, there are now 11 girls claiming they got the shaft?

That was the number this morning. This last one doesn't seem to have credibility but she says there are pictures of them taken by MGM Grand Hotel personnel and that she had to sign in to see him.

It's one thing to have sleazy morals and to display such disrespect for his wife; another to be so stupid about it. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesch!
    dukester2
    dukester2

Post  dukester2 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:15 am

Jerry wrote:
    dukester2 wrote:So, the last number I heard, there are now 11 girls claiming they got the shaft?

That was the number this morning. This last one doesn't seem to have credibility but she says there are pictures of them taken by MGM Grand Hotel personnel and that she had to sign in to see him.

It's one thing to have sleazy morals and to display such disrespect for his wife; another to be so stupid about it. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesch!

What blows me away is, as recognizable as he is, no one saw him or anything all the times he was doing this?

I have a scenerio of how it happened, and have no clue if it was like this or not. No one has seen him since this happened so picture this:
    Tigers wife finds out about the affairs, beats the snot out of him in the house with a golf club. Afterwards, they discuss the ramifications of the public opinions and decide to cover it up by having Tiger intentionally ram into a tree and act like THAT is how he got the injuries. I would love to know if the injuries that he sustained were consistent with injuries one would have in a typical, 'car meets tree', accident at 30 mph.
    misspearl
    misspearl

Post  misspearl Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:50 pm

Your scenario is believable, duke. I read somewhere that she caught him texting one of his girls, and threw his cell phone at him and broke out one of his front teeth right before the "accident". I liked to watch Tiger play golf. I wasn't a huge fan, but now I am.......of his WIFE! I really don't think he can recover from this, and I believe that none of this would have happened if Tiger's Dad was still alive. In reality, there are way more important things for all of us to be dwelling on.
    dukester2
    dukester2

Post  dukester2 Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:05 pm

misspearl wrote:Your scenario is believable, duke. I read somewhere that she caught him texting one of his girls, and threw his cell phone at him and broke out one of his front teeth right before the "accident". I liked to watch Tiger play golf. I wasn't a huge fan, but now I am.......of his WIFE! I really don't think he can recover from this, and I believe that none of this would have happened if Tiger's Dad was still alive. In reality, there are way more important things for all of us to be dwelling on.

I am amazed at his talent of the golf game and I don't see why his personal life should have any effect on that ability. Bottom line is, we don't know him and most of the public never will. When I go to buy Nike golf balls next year I am not going to hesitate buying them because Tiger endorses them, and he is not faithful to his wife. WTF? Elton John is gay, and I'm not...THAT DOES IT, I am not going to listen to his music anymore.
    misspearl
    misspearl

Post  misspearl Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:07 pm

dukester2 wrote:
    misspearl wrote:Your scenario is believable, duke. I read somewhere that she caught him texting one of his girls, and threw his cell phone at him and broke out one of his front teeth right before the "accident". I liked to watch Tiger play golf. I wasn't a huge fan, but now I am.......of his WIFE! I really don't think he can recover from this, and I believe that none of this would have happened if Tiger's Dad was still alive. In reality, there are way more important things for all of us to be dwelling on.

I am amazed at his talent of the golf game and I don't see why his personal life should have any effect on that ability. Bottom line is, we don't know him and most of the public never will. When I go to buy Nike golf balls next year I am not going to hesitate buying them because Tiger endorses them, and he is not faithful to his wife. WTF? Elton John is gay, and I'm not...THAT DOES IT, I am not going to listen to his music anymore.
    Admittedly, Tiger is the only reason I've ever watched golf on TV. He is exciting to watch. Likewise, duke, I never buy, nor not buy, anything based on celebrity endorsements. Hopefully this will all go away soon.
    Grunt

Post  Grunt Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:06 am

I watched on the tube all the suspected Ho's that Tiger was banging, and why isn't Al, Jesse, Pitts and Glenn screaming racism, I only seen white women that were banging Tiger, I want an NAACP investigation to find out why Tiger is a racist and wasn't banging black women also.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:55 pm