Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

+4
Chapstick
tnseditor
NAN
Izzy
8 posters

Professor sees Nancy Grace involvement in suicide

Izzy
    Izzy
    Admin

Professor sees Nancy Grace involvement in suicide Empty Professor sees Nancy Grace involvement in suicide

Post  Izzy Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:20 pm

OCALA, Fla.— A Harvard professor says CNN Headline News host Nancy Grace's relentless questioning of a Florida mother three years ago contributed to her suicide, according to a filing in the family's wrongful death case. Published - Dec 06 2009 02:23PM EST By AP

http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article/rr/1110/9702705/Professor_sees_Nancy_Grace_involvement_in_suicide/1

I really dislike this woman more and more. At first I did like her, but after she had her twins she turned into a major witch on a mission to destroy all parents that she deems insufficient.
    NAN
    NAN

Professor sees Nancy Grace involvement in suicide Empty Re: Professor sees Nancy Grace involvement in suicide

Post  NAN Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:07 pm

I know after the mom of Trenton Duckett committed suicide there were a lot of accusations about how relentless she was with the mom. It is too bad she didn't just do an interview instead of an interrogation and would have let the police do their job. Now the mom is dead and if she did have anything to do with her sons disappearance we will never know what she did with him or even if he 'could' still be alive.

I suppose the link is still out there showing the interview with the mom. I mean, dear G...even if she didn't have anything to do with his disappearance she had to be under a lot of stress and guilt without even being guilty of what Nancy Grace accused her of. I know I sorta suspect she had something to do with his disappearance, but we will never know now.

Could Nancy Grace be charged with say interferring with an ongoing investigation?
    tnseditor
    tnseditor
    Admin

Professor sees Nancy Grace involvement in suicide Empty Re: Professor sees Nancy Grace involvement in suicide

Post  tnseditor Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:58 am

Great use of the stairs!
    Izzy
    Izzy
    Admin

Post  Izzy Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:38 am

NAN wrote:I know after the mom of Trenton Duckett committed suicide there were a lot of accusations about how relentless she was with the mom. It is too bad she didn't just do an interview instead of an interrogation and would have let the police do their job. Now the mom is dead and if she did have anything to do with her sons disappearance we will never know what she did with him or even if he 'could' still be alive.

I suppose the link is still out there showing the interview with the mom. I mean, dear G...even if she didn't have anything to do with his disappearance she had to be under a lot of stress and guilt without even being guilty of what Nancy Grace accused her of. I know I sorta suspect she had something to do with his disappearance, but we will never know now.

Could Nancy Grace be charged with say interfering with an ongoing investigation?

Maybe...I think they ought to charge her how they charged that MySpace mom. Heck, the could probably charge her with harassment too. I'd throw anything I could on her high and mighty bum. I can't believe she turned out like this... She use to be good, then BAM ! Like I said, I liked her before, but she's just went way off the deep end.
    Chapstick
    Chapstick

Post  Chapstick Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 am

I used to really like Nancy Grace and everyone here is so right! After she had her own kids it was like she did a 180. Half the people she "interviews" can't get a word in and she is overly persistent with putting words in others peoples mouths. Interviews are to be a two sided conversation not Nancy running her mouth at full speed!
    CDSMOM
    CDSMOM

Post  CDSMOM Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:47 am

I can't stand her. She reminds me of that annoying friend who invites you over and then shows you hours and hours of slides of her kids.
    rubyb
    rubyb

Post  rubyb Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:30 pm

I never did feel one way or the other about Nancy Grace. However, I always thought she was so mean spirited and still is. God bless her!
    Grunt

Post  Grunt Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:48 pm

She's a self centered pig, a good hard rapefuck might untwist her way of thinking, I can't stand her I I me me way, she thinks she smartest person in the room like most lawyers do, and like most lawyers, she is worthless.
    dukester2
    dukester2

Post  dukester2 Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:16 am

Grunt wrote:She's a self centered pig, a good hard rapefuck might untwist her way of thinking, I can't stand her I I me me way, she thinks she smartest person in the room like most lawyers do, and like most lawyers, she is worthless.

Other than that, how do you like her?
    Izzy
    Izzy
    Admin

Post  Izzy Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:07 pm

dukester2 wrote:
    Grunt wrote:She's a self centered pig, a good hard rapefuck might untwist her way of thinking, I can't stand her I I me me way, she thinks she smartest person in the room like most lawyers do, and like most lawyers, she is worthless.

Other than that, how do you like her?

Lol. Can't you tell he is in desperate love with her?

She did actually use to listen to the other people that she talked to. Now she's just a witch.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:34 pm