Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

4 posters

HELLOOOO....Anybody home..????

BaileyM
    BaileyM

HELLOOOO....Anybody home..???? Empty HELLOOOO....Anybody home..????

Post  BaileyM Sat May 26, 2012 12:21 pm

Question Hi...haven't been on forum in awhile and it looks like no one else has been either.....hope everyone is ready for a HOT summer....my AC kicked on already.....got 2 grandsons graduating this year....whoooo time does fly....hope to see some activity on here soon.....Take care
    sunny
    tonyt013

HELLOOOO....Anybody home..???? Empty Re: HELLOOOO....Anybody home..????

Post  tonyt013 Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:56 am

Hello Bailey
    I'm like you....hoping to see more activity on here soon. Have a nice (what's left of) summer!
    TT
    Jerry
    Jerry

Post  Jerry Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:04 am

Been a great summer so far. Our average temp for the last couple of weeks is 104. The humidity is nearly always under 10%. Really hope everyone back home has a nice summer!
    Mickey
    Mickey

Post  Mickey Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:58 am

Has it really been 2012 since anybody posted anything on this site? WOW! We certainly have fallen by the wayside.  Sad 
    Jerry
    Jerry

Post  Jerry Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Well it's been slightly more than two years since I have posted.  Have a new computer and so if Micky hadn't posted, I wouldn't have known.  For an old fart, I remembered my log in, (which is important for an old guy).

Karen and I bought this house in North Vegas two years ago last January and we moved in May 5th 2012.  Not a lot has changed.  We are really acclimated to the heat now.  110-115 temps don't bother us too much.

The truck I'm standing next to in the Avatar, I traded in on a new car at Lima Auto Mall last September.  I would show you a pic but I have never figured out how to post a picture here.  It's a 2014 XTS, Beige with a V6 twin turbo, 410 HP.  I really didn't need a 4 wheel drive truck in Las Vegas.  We saw the XTS on Joe's lot and fell in love with it.

Karen and I hope all is well.  We keep track of Duke and Nan on Facebook.  I heard from Nan that "O" was having some health issues so I hope my ol' pal is doing better.

Hugs to y'all - Jerry

Last edited by Jerry on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    BaileyM
    BaileyM

Post  BaileyM Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Hi Mickey and Jerry.....finally remembered how to get back on the forum...
    The past 2 years have went by so fast....I have 5 great grandsons and 1 great grand daughter now.....Our oldest daughter and her family moved to Florida, and our other daughter moved to Wapak in Jan.
    Take care.. Smile 
    Jerry
    Jerry

Post  Jerry Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Hello Baily ...

I did set this puppy for automatic notifications and saved the username and password on my laptop so if anyone posted, I would get a notice.

I don't know if Mickey and Eric have set auto-notifications or not. I haven't seen a replay from Mickey to my last post.

I yack with Duke on Face Book and with Nan. I know "O" health has been a little rocky.

I haven't heard from anyone else. We just passed three years in North Las Vegas. We love it ... especially the weather. My daughter and her family are out here. My son and his family is still in Lima.

You can track me if you're on Face Book. Just do a FB Search for jerrylshaw and send me a friend request.

Hope all of the regulars that used to come here are in good health, good finances and good spirits.

Jerry Shaw

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:45 am