Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

2 posters

Hello! From Las Vegas!

Jerry
    Jerry

Hello! From Las Vegas! Empty Hello! From Las Vegas!

Post  Jerry Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:44 pm

We closed on the new house on march 26th. Karen and I arrived in Las Vegas on Monday the 9th and the furniture still isn't here. The moving company now says it will be here by this Friday. We hope so 'cause karen and I are really tired of sleeping on an air matteress.

If I ever figure out how to post pictures, I'll post a couple of the house.

Karen and I hope y'all doing well. The temperatures out here are typical Spring - 70-75 with 10% humidity. I'm down to four Vicadin a day now from six. I'm hoping I can get it down to 2-3 before Summer.

Love Y'all ... Jerry and Karen
    GoBlue
    GoBlue

Hello! From Las Vegas! Empty Re: Hello! From Las Vegas!

Post  GoBlue Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:00 am

Jerry wrote:We closed on the new house on march 26th. Karen and I arrived in Las Vegas on Monday the 9th and the furniture still isn't here. The moving company now says it will be here by this Friday. We hope so 'cause karen and I are really tired of sleeping on an air matteress.

If I ever figure out how to post pictures, I'll post a couple of the house.

Karen and I hope y'all doing well. The temperatures out here are typical Spring - 70-75 with 10% humidity. I'm down to four Vicadin a day now from six. I'm hoping I can get it down to 2-3 before Summer.

Love Y'all ... Jerry and Karen

I didn't even know you were moving to Vegas! Oh boy we have a lot to catch up on! Shoot me an email anc catch me up! Tell Karen I said hello...love ya both!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:50 am