Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

2 posters

Tracking Cookies

Jerry
    Jerry

Tracking Cookies Empty Tracking Cookies

Post  Jerry Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:49 am

Everyone has seen the TV ads for "Finally Fast" and other registry cleaners. They work, up to a point don't they. But with CA Suite software and J16 Power Tools my computers, (both IBM) were still slow.

Found out that on the laptop, I had 700 tracking cookies and on the desktop I had 2200 tracking cookies. That was with the Security Suite and J16.

Wrote to Kim Kommando and she recommended Abine. Here's the link for the free download.

http://www.abine.com/agreement.php

Like I said the download was free and I no longer have tracking cookies on either of my computers.

(Doubleclick is the tracking cookie on this site from the banner ad.)
    Izzy
    Izzy
    Admin

Tracking Cookies Empty Re: Tracking Cookies

Post  Izzy Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:31 am

Jerry wrote:Everyone has seen the TV ads for "Finally Fast" and other registry cleaners. They work, up to a point don't they. But with CA Suite software and J16 Power Tools my computers, (both IBM) were still slow.

Found out that on the laptop, I had 700 tracking cookies and on the desktop I had 2200 tracking cookies. That was with the Security Suite and J16.

Wrote to Kim Kommando and she recommended Abine. Here's the link for the free download.

http://www.abine.com/agreement.php

Like I said the download was free and I no longer have tracking cookies on either of my computers.

(Doubleclick is the tracking cookie on this site from the banner ad.)

My dad listens to all the time to Kim. Good info from that show. Thanks for posting ! Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:25 am