Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

2 posters

Forum Software

Izzy
    Izzy
    Admin

Forum Software Empty Forum Software

Post  Izzy Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Let me know how you like or dislike the forum software. I personally like it because it's pretty easy for me to use, or to figure out how to use it anyways... If you're having problems getting to the main page let me know. The portal is dinking me off. Sometimes when I click to go to the main page it will put me on the portal page. If it's doing this to you guys please let me know because I will disable it.

Again, the chatbox is at the bottom of the main page because it is too flipping huge for the top, and keeps changing size on me.

I will look more into getting some other emoticons and how to put them up for the site. It can't be too hard cause I got the snow on here.

If you're having any trouble let me know. You can upload avatars under the avatar tab in your profile.

Just be patient with me as the forum looks different to me than it does to you, and right now I'm flying by the seat of my britches. santa
    Ouroborus
    Ouroborus

Forum Software Empty Re: Forum Software

Post  Ouroborus Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Forum Software Dumban10
    I like it.....I like it a lot!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm