Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

4 posters

JAPAN disaster

BaileyM
    BaileyM

JAPAN disaster Empty JAPAN disaster

Post  BaileyM Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:26 pm

Thoughts and prayers to JAPAN.....earthquake, tsunami, and now nuclear plant problems....
    GoBlue
    GoBlue

JAPAN disaster Empty Re: JAPAN disaster

Post  GoBlue Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:25 am

I feel for them......why cant something like that happen to bad countries, like Libya or Pakistan?
    I pray the survivors can find peace.
    misspearl
    misspearl

Post  misspearl Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Prayers here as well. I can't even imagine that horror. The Japanese are a very stong and disciplined people, but all of this may be too much. I pray not.
    Mickey
    Mickey

Post  Mickey Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:12 am

misspearl wrote:Prayers here as well. I can't even imagine that horror. The Japanese are a very stong and disciplined people, but all of this may be too much. I pray not.

Agree. The stories are heartbreaking, I hate to see what's going on over there. Their strength is amazing.
    GoBlue
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:53 am

I was watching the news today and the US is offering advice to increase the evacuation area by like 4X the radius Japan has recommended......Japan's response was basically thanks for the advice but no thanks....which translates into "you let us fuck this duck".....
    still heartbreaking to see the people over there struggling to just survive.....
    misspearl
    misspearl

Post  misspearl Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:44 am

There is a little good news from Japan every now and then. This morning they reported finding 1500 workers all stranded together in an office building. All very much alive. (I think that is the correct number.) Thank God for that. Still, the casualties are almost more than we can comprehend. My heart breaks every day but I can't turn away from the coverage. I wonder what that says about me?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 pm