Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

5 posters

What I missed most about this Forum

Ouroborus
    Ouroborus

What I missed most about this Forum Empty What I missed most about this Forum

Post  Ouroborus Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:25 pm

You know what I missed most about this forum? ME!! My wit and personality and just plain common sense just can't be found anymore. I'm glad I'm back, just as I'm sure you are!
    Ouroborus
    Ouroborus

What I missed most about this Forum Empty Catching up.

Post  Ouroborus Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Just starting to catch up on the news and gossip from you guys. Happy belated birthdays to all of you that I didn't catch on Facebook. Good to hear about all of you again. I will make a honest effort to get on more often. Love ya all, well most of you.
    Mickey
    Mickey

What I missed most about this Forum Empty Re: What I missed most about this Forum

Post  Mickey Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:23 am

Glad to see you made it back, O. Now tell NAN to get her butt on here!

BTW, it was good to see you guys Saturday night! Very Happy
    QThornton
    QThornton

What I missed most about this Forum Empty Re: What I missed most about this Forum

Post  QThornton Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:09 am

crazy, now that you mention it..you have been missing for a while.
    Jerry
    Jerry

Post  Jerry Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Ouroborus wrote:Just starting to catch up on the news and gossip from you guys. Happy belated birthdays to all of you that I didn't catch on Facebook. Good to hear about all of you again. I will make a honest effort to get on more often. Love ya all, well most of you.

Glad to see you back. How's the little woman.
    Mickey
    Mickey

Post  Mickey Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:29 pm

toolgirl wrote:
    Mickey wrote:Glad to see you made it back, O. Now tell NAN to get her butt on here!

BTW, it was good to see you guys Saturday night! Very Happy

lol, I got a drunk text from Priceless about 11:30pm that night telling me that Joe Bonamassa was there Laughing

Yep, you missed him! Now aren't you just kicking yourself for not going??? drums
    NAN
    NAN

Post  NAN Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Ouroborus wrote:Just starting to catch up on the news and gossip from you guys. Happy belated birthdays to all of you that I didn't catch on Facebook. Good to hear about all of you again. I will make a honest effort to get on more often. Love ya all, well most of you.
    So, do I have to get on here to hear that you love me...or am I even included in that? Sad
    How ya'all doin?
    Ouroborus
    Ouroborus

Post  Ouroborus Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:29 pm

NAN wrote:
    So, do I have to get on here to hear that you love me...or am I even included in that? Sad
    How ya'all doin?

Like I don't tell you and demonstrate that every single moment of my life. And believe me, with you, it's a long, long, lonnnnngg life.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:04 pm