Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

3 posters

Judge Phil Campbell resigns

NAN
    NAN

Judge Phil Campbell resigns Empty Judge Phil Campbell resigns

Post  NAN Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:45 pm

The Ohio State Supreme Courts revoked Phil Campbell's law license and he resigned from his position as VW Muni Judge after he was suspended.
    http://timesbulletin.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&TM=49243.29
    YIPPEE!!! Bet there are gonna be lots of people celebrating in VW this week end...so justice does win out sometimes!!!!

Last edited by NAN on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    QThornton
    QThornton

Judge Phil Campbell resigns Empty Re: Judge Phil Campbell resigns

Post  QThornton Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:22 pm

I was put on 1 year PROBATION for driving on a license that was expired, by judge "hot head".

I was pulled over for no reason other than the officer pulled behind me while driving back from Ft. Wayne at 2AM on a Sunday Night. Apparently me being young and driving a Cadillac with too many antenna's makes me a criminal, and he chose to run my plates.

AAArrgghhh

It just goes to show you don't have to die to be the victim of Karma, do ya judge? This isn't "My Cousin Vinny" you can't just do it how you want to.....</rant>
    NAN
    NAN

Post  NAN Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:16 pm

QThornton wrote:I was put on 1 year PROBATION for driving on a license that was expired, by judge "hot head".

I was pulled over for no reason other than the officer pulled behind me while driving back from Ft. Wayne at 2AM on a Sunday Night. Apparently me being young and driving a Cadillac with too many antenna's makes me a criminal, and he chose to run my plates.

AAArrgghhh

It just goes to show you don't have to die to be the victim of Karma, do ya judge? This isn't "My Cousin Vinny" you can't just do it how you want to.....
    There are way toooo many stories of that type of crap going on in this town. In this town, if you are young...you're a criminal unless you have the right last name.
    Mickey
    Mickey

Post  Mickey Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:41 pm

I immediately thought of Pricelessone when I saw this on the news. No doubt she is celebrating herself! LOL! I truly believe what goes around, comes around, sometimes it just takes a while to go the distance.

Campbell certainly was a jerkwad from what I've heard. I'm glad I never had to deal with his worthless ass.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:28 am