Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

Cleveland Cavaliers

Mickey
    Mickey

Cleveland Cavaliers Empty Cleveland Cavaliers

Post  Mickey Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:23 pm

So the Cavs are top dogs again this year. I certainly hope they do better in the playoffs than they did last year. Charles Barkley is predicting the Cavs are going to win it all. I certainly hope so. Cleveland sports teams need something good to happen, because I don't think the Indians are going to do much this year, either.
    Mickey
    Mickey

Cleveland Cavaliers Empty Re: Cleveland Cavaliers

Post  Mickey Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:22 am

YIPPEE!!! The Cavs beat the Bulls last night so they move on in the playoffs. I figured they'd whoop the pants off of 'em, but the Bulls played a little tougher than I thought they would. Now Joakim Noah can go back to Chicago and have something to do while the good teams remain in the playoff hunt. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!
    Mickey
    Mickey

Post  Mickey Tue May 11, 2010 7:31 am

Game 5 tonight against the Celtics. Cleveland better get their heads out of their asses or they're going to get knocked out of the playoffs. I figured they'd kick butt against Boston, but the series is tied 2-2. Who'd a thunk it?
    Mickey
    Mickey

Post  Mickey Wed May 12, 2010 7:29 am

Cavs got SMOKED last night! I don't see them winning game 6 in Boston, might as well count them out now. What is with Cleveland teams? I think they're cursed.
    Mickey
    Mickey

Post  Mickey Sat May 15, 2010 7:47 am

I was right ~ the Cavs blew it. So will LeBron stay, or will he disappoint Cavs fans and go with another team?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content