Northwestern Ohio Talks

    Big Night for Sex coming up

    Share

    Poll

    Sex Frequency

    [ 1 ]
    33% [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    33% [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    33% [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

    Total Votes: 3
    avatar
    Ouroborus

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2009-12-09
    Age : 64
    Location : The center of my Universe

    Big Night for Sex coming up

    Post  Ouroborus on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:27 pm

    http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091229/BREAKING/91229003/Blue-moon+event+%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%E2%80%9D+and+an+asterisk+%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%E2%80%9D+in+New+Year+s+Eve+forecast+

    Everybody that has sex 'Once in a Blue Moon', get ready!!
    avatar
    dukester2

    Posts : 214
    Join date : 2009-12-05
    Age : 61
    Location : Here, but willing to relocate

    Re: Big Night for Sex coming up

    Post  dukester2 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:46 am

    Ouroborus wrote:http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091229/BREAKING/91229003/Blue-moon+event+%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%E2%80%9D+and+an+asterisk+%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%E2%80%9D+in+New+Year+s+Eve+forecast+

    Everybody that has sex 'Once in a Blue Moon', get ready!!

    I can't answer this because my daughter is a member in here and I don't want to cause her to throw up in her mouth a little by thinking about her dad having sex.
    avatar
    Ouroborus

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2009-12-09
    Age : 64
    Location : The center of my Universe

    Re: Big Night for Sex coming up

    Post  Ouroborus on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:09 pm

    dukester2 wrote:
    Ouroborus wrote:http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091229/BREAKING/91229003/Blue-moon+event+%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%E2%80%9D+and+an+asterisk+%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%E2%80%9D+in+New+Year+s+Eve+forecast+

    Everybody that has sex 'Once in a Blue Moon', get ready!!

    I can't answer this because my daughter is a member in here and I don't want to cause her to throw up in her mouth a little by thinking about her dad having sex.
    So, I'll take that as a vote for 'Never'.
    avatar
    dukester2

    Posts : 214
    Join date : 2009-12-05
    Age : 61
    Location : Here, but willing to relocate

    Re: Big Night for Sex coming up

    Post  dukester2 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:05 am

    Ouroborus wrote:
    dukester2 wrote:
    Ouroborus wrote:http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091229/BREAKING/91229003/Blue-moon+event+%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%E2%80%9D+and+an+asterisk+%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%E2%80%9D+in+New+Year+s+Eve+forecast+

    Everybody that has sex 'Once in a Blue Moon', get ready!!

    I can't answer this because my daughter is a member in here and I don't want to cause her to throw up in her mouth a little by thinking about her dad having sex.
    So, I'll take that as a vote for 'Never'.

    That's a good assumption..but you know what they say about assumptions...it makes an ass out of u and mptions
    avatar
    Jerry

    Posts : 146
    Join date : 2009-12-04
    Age : 69
    Location : Clark County Nevada

    Re: Big Night for Sex coming up

    Post  Jerry on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:58 pm

    There's gonna be a Blue Moon tonight! cheers
    avatar
    Ouroborus

    Posts : 238
    Join date : 2009-12-09
    Age : 64
    Location : The center of my Universe

    Re: Big Night for Sex coming up

    Post  Ouroborus on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:00 pm

    Jerry wrote:There's gonna be a Blue Moon tonight! cheers
    I thought Blue Moons were a rare occurrance. This makes 2 in less than one month! I can't keep up with pressure like that!!
    avatar
    Jerry

    Posts : 146
    Join date : 2009-12-04
    Age : 69
    Location : Clark County Nevada

    Re: Big Night for Sex coming up

    Post  Jerry on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:27 am

    Ouroborus wrote:
    Jerry wrote:There's gonna be a Blue Moon tonight! cheers
    I thought Blue Moons were a rare occurrance. This makes 2 in less than one month! I can't keep up with pressure like that!!

    Born under a bad sign with a Blue Moon in my eye ..... king

    Sponsored content

    Re: Big Night for Sex coming up

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:08 am