Northwestern Ohio Talks

Michigan Wolverines

Mickey

Re: Michigan Wolverines

Post  Mickey on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:08 am

Congrats on the win in the Sugar Bowl, blue. There were a couple of times I said to grunt, "oh, she's throwing something at her TV about now." It was a good game, what I saw of it, anyway.
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:05 am

Mickey wrote:Congrats on the win in the Sugar Bowl, blue. There were a couple of times I said to grunt, "oh, she's throwing something at her TV about now." It was a good game, what I saw of it, anyway.

Oh believe me, I thought a few times I was going to have to call 911, my heart is much stronger than I give it credit for......
    Game was way too close....it was almost comical all the screw ups on both sides.....but in the end we won and that's all I care about.
    Got my tshirt ordered.....the one they wore when they won, I should have it within a week.....it was a good year for us, I hope Denard stays for his senior year and doesn't go to the NFL, is it September yet????????????
    GO BLUE!!!!
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:33 am

Yesterday was a good day for Michigan!!!!!

OL Chris Fox, MI OL David Dawson, MI CB Jourdan Lewis, and MI RB/H-back/TE/DE Wyatt Shallman. They now have 4 of the top five in Michigan according to Rivals, four top 100 recruits, and 7 consensus four stars.
    For the second consecutive year, Michigan hockey's senior day ends with an OT winner. They rise to #2 in the PWR, at least at this instant........

Annnnddddd oh yeah:

Basketball beats Big Ten leader OSU 56-51 and now has a real chance at its first Big Ten title since 1986.

woooo hoooooo........I needed a good Michigan day!
    I hope I run into the douchebag from last week at Meijer who didn't even know me but decided to tell me how Michigan was gonna lose and that they suck.....hmmmmmmm (rubbing hands together).......me likey!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:43 am