Northwestern Ohio Talks

Michigan Wolverines

GoBlue

Re: Michigan Wolverines

Post  GoBlue on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Mickey wrote:September 3rd, Blue will be in Ann Arbor. You poor thing! lol!

hehe...I am so excited I can't contain myself.... party01
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Thinking of ya, blue. You must either be there or almost there for the game. Have a great time!
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:18 pm

had a great time.....it was HOT....HOT....did I mention it was HOT? Then we got stuck in the rain....shit was coming down in sheets, we were soaked to our bones.....we decided to leave after the rain passed, glad we did because it rained again, then lightning then they called the game.....
    We are home now, I am still chilled from driving for 2+ hours in wet clothes. I'm gonna be pissed if it rains next week too....I'll have to keep one eye on the weather channel lol
    Jerry

Post  Jerry on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:02 pm

GoBlue wrote:had a great time.....it was HOT....HOT....did I mention it was HOT? Then we got stuck in the rain....shit was coming down in sheets, we were soaked to our bones.....we decided to leave after the rain passed, glad we did because it rained again, then lightning then they called the game.....
    We are home now, I am still chilled from driving for 2+ hours in wet clothes. I'm gonna be pissed if it rains next week too....I'll have to keep one eye on the weather channel lol

Congratulations!

Also glad you didn't drown.
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:03 am

Jerry wrote:
    GoBlue wrote:had a great time.....it was HOT....HOT....did I mention it was HOT? Then we got stuck in the rain....shit was coming down in sheets, we were soaked to our bones.....we decided to leave after the rain passed, glad we did because it rained again, then lightning then they called the game.....

Congratulations!

Also glad you didn't drown.

thanks Jerry....caught a nice cold from Saturday....looks like we may drown this week too....rain in the forecast again Evil or Very Mad
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:12 am

just checked forecast for Ann Arbor.....guess what? RAIN.
    Rain all.....effing......day. Yep....my cough is getting worse and I am going to go sit in the rain all day and night. Mother nature is a bitch.
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 am

GoBlue wrote:just checked forecast for Ann Arbor.....guess what? RAIN.
    Rain all.....effing......day. Yep....my cough is getting worse and I am going to go sit in the rain all day and night. Mother nature is a bitch.

Yeah, but how much of a chance of rain? 20%, 50%, 70%? How accurate are the weather people up there? They probably graduated from Michigan so they can't be too intelligent. Laughing
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:56 am

That was one hell of a game. I actually fell asleep at the end of the 3rd quarter, but woke up to see the last 2 minutes, which turned out to be the best part.

Did you enjoy yourself, blue??? Razz
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Mickey wrote:That was one hell of a game. I actually fell asleep at the end of the 3rd quarter, but woke up to see the last 2 minutes, which turned out to be the best part.

Did you enjoy yourself, blue??? Razz

that was the best game I have ever been to! My heart can't handle games like that though.....it was the first time ever Bill and I actually hugged at a game! lol
    The weather was perfect, but parking was a friggin nightmare....100K+ people and everyone frantically trying to find somewhere to park....
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:42 am

leaving for the Big House in about an hour and a half.....we have Eastern Michigan today, hopefully it won't be near as stressful as last week! Weather is supposed to be perfect.....67 partly sunny, no rain....perfect football weather!

Mickey

Post  Mickey on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:12 am

GoBlue wrote:leaving for the Big House in about an hour and a half.....we have Eastern Michigan today, hopefully it won't be near as stressful as last week! Weather is supposed to be perfect.....67 partly sunny, no rain....perfect football weather!

Hope you have a great time, blue.
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:12 pm

was a good game, but it was probably the most uneventful game I have ever been to up there.....
    if we would have played a good team we would have had our asses kicked in the first half......defense looked bad (surprise!) offense looked bad.....they just looked like shit.
    On a bright note, we ate at the spaghetti shop on the way home hehehehehe....
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:30 pm

Michigan is kicking butt. I think the score was 21-0 right before halftime. Having a good time, blue?
    Jerry

Post  Jerry on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Hail to the victors valiant
    Hail to the conquering hero's
    Hail, Hail to Ohio State
    The leaders and ..... the Opps!

HeHeHe ... Congratulations! 3-0!
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Jerry wrote:Hail to the victors valiant
    Hail to the conquering hero's
    Hail, Hail to Ohio State
    The leaders and ..... the Opps!

HeHeHe ... Congratulations! 3-0!

we are now 4-0, but who's counting??? cheers
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Mickey wrote:Michigan is kicking butt. I think the score was 21-0 right before halftime. Having a good time, blue?

had a wonderful time!!!! Next week is the last home game I will be going to until the Nebraska game, I am spending the weekend in Toledo with my niece (in-law) and my nephew.....I am taking my niece to the game for her birthday....I just hope my liver can tolerate the weekend.
    You know, I don't know what it is, but every time I step into the Big House a sense of calm overcomes me......it's like I am at peace.
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:32 am

GoBlue wrote:
    Mickey wrote:Michigan is kicking butt. I think the score was 21-0 right before halftime. Having a good time, blue?

had a wonderful time!!!! Next week is the last home game I will be going to until the Nebraska game, I am spending the weekend in Toledo with my niece (in-law) and my nephew.....I am taking my niece to the game for her birthday....I just hope my liver can tolerate the weekend.
    You know, I don't know what it is, but every time I step into the Big House a sense of calm overcomes me......it's like I am at peace.

Hahahahaha! Thanks for the laugh this morning - so prolific and shit. Laughing

GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:38 am

watched the game at Beer Barrel......got into a pissing match with an OSU fan.....he pissed me off......I told them I was gonna shank him with my butter knife so they took it away hehe.....
    whem I left he was wandering the parking lot...his ride left him.....I wished him a simple go blue. lol!
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:05 am

GoBlue wrote:watched the game at Beer Barrel......got into a pissing match with an OSU fan.....he pissed me off......I told them I was gonna shank him with my butter knife so they took it away hehe.....
    whem I left he was wandering the parking lot...his ride left him.....I wished him a simple go blue. lol!

Too funny! You couldn't have said anything better than that. lol!
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:05 am

went tot he Mich/Nebraska game Sat....there were a TON of Nebraska people there.....I couldn't believe it! There were quite a few that sat in our section and they were all very nice......and the Michigan fans were not mean or hateful toward them.....everyone teased each other in good fun. I hope as they leave the Big House, they left with an experience they cannot duplicate.....the size, the ambiance, the fans who love their Wolverines.....114+ fans there Saturday......honored the veterans, had a fly over....I just LOVE those....they give me goose bumps.
    Now to the negative side.....
    there was a power outage in parts of the stadium....the most important parts were the jumbo trons...every time I go to a game those are my savior.....I didn't see a fucking thing until halftime when power was restored....couldn't see the field because ESPN was filming the game and they blocked my view 90% of the time....once the scoreboards were fixed it was fantastic!

I have to say Brady Hoke and his coaching staff has done a phenomenal job with this team....he has brought the tradition and the spirit back to each and every Michigan fan.....and I can say I am proud to be a Wolverine. party01 (and before I get a "bandwagon" comment, anyone here who knows me personally knows I wore my maize and blue proudly even when we sucked ass during the RR years....even though I caught shit from just about anyone that saw me)
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:50 am

Now, now ~ I gave you shit but it was all in good fun.

And I hate to say this, but I'm going to: I think Michigan is gonna kick some Ohio State ass when they play. Mad Ohio State sucks this year. Sad

And I'm glad you had a good time, you know I was thinking about ya!
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:46 am

Hope you have a great time up north today, blue. It should be a good game, even though the Bucks haven't been playing well lately. Mad

GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:08 am

Mickey wrote:Hope you have a great time up north today, blue. It should be a good game, even though the Bucks haven't been playing well lately. Mad

I;m not going to the Big House today....I chose Nebraska tickets over the "Ohio" tickets.....I'll be sitting in my football chair (NOT to be mistaken with any old chair....I only sit in this chair when I'm watching football, you can't taint it with watching anything else).....watching the game with my 16 jersey on.....GO BLUE!!!!
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Congrats, blue. It was a great game, much better than a blow out. I truly believed Michigan was gonna kick some butt and it was going to be a much more lopsided score, in wolverines favor, but the Bucks hung in there much better than I expected.

Better enjoy it while you can, we got Urban Meyer next year. Ah, a new era. Smile
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:58 am

Mickey wrote:Congrats, blue. It was a great game, much better than a blow out. I truly believed Michigan was gonna kick some butt and it was going to be a much more lopsided score, in wolverines favor, but the Bucks hung in there much better than I expected.

Better enjoy it while you can, we got Urban Meyer next year. Ah, a new era. Smile

I'm not one bit scared of Urban.....he hasn't beat Michigan yet! Wink
    Brady Hoke should be coach of the year. Never in a million years did I think Michigan would walk away with a 10-2 record the first year of the Hoke era nor a chance to play in the Sugar Bowl. All I can say is HAIL!
    On a side note, what does piss me off is all the bandwagon fans that will be jumping on......definitely a huge peeve of mine..... Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:31 am