Northwestern Ohio Talks

Pop-ups or Ads

Izzy
    Admin

Pop-ups or Ads

Post  Izzy on Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Is anyone getting redirected to another page or seeing pop-ups or unwanted ads when they are logged in? I changed the theme of the forum to see if that would help. If it doesn't run Malwarebytes on your pc. You can download it for free from:

www.filehippo.com

If that doesn't work let me know. It could also be the browser you are using, or something happened with your pop-up blocker. I know I've been getting hijacked by Bing.com from my homepage when I go to search in the Google toolbar, and I'm not too happy about it.

FYI, I moved the chatbox to the bottom of the screen since it appears that no one is using it.
    Ouroborus

Re: Pop-ups or Ads

Post  Ouroborus on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Izzy wrote:Is anyone getting redirected to another page or seeing pop-ups or unwanted ads when they are logged in? I changed the theme of the forum to see if that would help. If it doesn't run Malwarebytes on your pc. You can download it for free from:

www.filehippo.com

If that doesn't work let me know. It could also be the browser you are using, or something happened with your pop-up blocker. I know I've been getting hijacked by Bing.com from my homepage when I go to search in the Google toolbar, and I'm not too happy about it.

FYI, I moved the chatbox to the bottom of the screen since it appears that no one is using it.

Don't try to kid me, Izzy...you changed it because I discovered your and TNS's nefarious snowflake code! You've changed it, but now the snowflake pattern spells out 'Soylent Green is Elf meat'. You don't ever see any old Elves, now that you mention it!
    dukester2

Post  dukester2 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:33 am

Ouroborus wrote:
    Izzy wrote:Is anyone getting redirected to another page or seeing pop-ups or unwanted ads when they are logged in? I changed the theme of the forum to see if that would help. If it doesn't run Malwarebytes on your pc. You can download it for free from:

www.filehippo.com

Don't try to kid me, Izzy...you changed it because I discovered your and TNS's nefarious snowflake code! You've changed it, but now the snowflake pattern spells out 'Soylent Green is Elf meat'. You don't ever see any old Elves, now that you mention it!

What about Elfis Costello?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:20 am