Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

2 posters

Group contends popular Zhu Zhu Pets toys unsafe

Izzy
    Izzy
    Admin

Group contends popular Zhu Zhu Pets toys unsafe Empty Group contends popular Zhu Zhu Pets toys unsafe

Post  Izzy Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:52 am

ST. LOUIS -- A consumer group contends one of the holiday season's must-have toys is unsafe. Published - Dec 06 2009 09:13PM EST By AP

http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article/rr/9009/9708353/Group_contends_popular_Zhu_Zhu_Pets_toys_unsafe
    CDSMOM
    CDSMOM

Group contends popular Zhu Zhu Pets toys unsafe Empty Re: Group contends popular Zhu Zhu Pets toys unsafe

Post  CDSMOM Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:05 am

Izzy wrote:ST. LOUIS -- A consumer group contends one of the holiday season's must-have toys is unsafe. Published - Dec 06 2009 09:13PM EST By AP

http://www.rr.com/news/topic/article/rr/9009/9708353/Group_contends_popular_Zhu_Zhu_Pets_toys_unsafe

I was talking to a lady at the Kenton Walmart about them yesterday and she said they were going to recall them. My girls had wanted these, but I wasn't about to pay 35 to 75 bucks for a $9 toy.
    Izzy
    Izzy
    Admin

Group contends popular Zhu Zhu Pets toys unsafe Empty Re: Group contends popular Zhu Zhu Pets toys unsafe

Post  Izzy Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:27 am

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to keep an eye on that. My daughter got one for her b-day back in September. I like that toy too... It moos and cackles. It just makes these weird noises out of no where. The cackle is what cracks me up. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:41 am