Northwestern Ohio Talks

Will execution of Kenneth Biros happen on 12/08/09?

NAN

Will execution of Kenneth Biros happen on 12/08/09?

Post  NAN on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:40 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34302241/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Convicted murderer Kenneth Biros is scheduled for a single dose of an IV anesthetic that is slower acting than the previous 3 drug process.

What ya wanna bet this will drag out in courts for at least another year. This will be the first time in the US this will be attempted. Wonder what obstacles will block/delay his execution?

Funny his attornies are challenging this method, yet 'they' were the ones that advocated for the state to switch to the one drug method.
    tnseditor
    Admin

Re: Will execution of Kenneth Biros happen on 12/08/09?

Post  tnseditor on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:49 pm

I would almost count on it going on another year. I love it how the rotten scum that killed/raped/harmed someone else get more rights than the victims/victims' families. Personally, I think they should be executed in the same way they killed someone else.

Post  NAN on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:14 pm

This dude actually petitioned for clemency to Strickland. It was denied. He is stating this untested method could jeopardize his right to an execution that does not constitute cruel and unusual punishment. He is afraid this one drug execution will not result in the dignified, humane, quick, and painless death that is required by the federal and state constitutions. Funny he didn't seem to worry about the 'victims' rights! My only real thought on this is his family is also a 'part' of being a victim of his actions. So as far as that goes, I guess I would rather see his execution being done humanly, not for 'his' sake, but rather his own families sake.

I hate ignorance

Post  I hate ignorance on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:52 pm

I am tired of the "cruel and unusual" and "inhumane" and whatever the hell else they come up with to delay execution.

These people are useless, worthless, waste of space pieces of dung, and a HUGE burden on us LAW ABIDING citizens. I have no use for keeping them locked up for years on end, while we wait for the day of execution. That is a bunch of crap!! If they are convicted, and it was proven beyond a doubt, then why screw around with it??!!

I still say a bullet is a much cheaper, quicker, and more efficient way to deal with this. We are coddling our convicted felons, while the law abiding citizens are hung out to dry, being raped of every penny we have, to feed these idiots.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want my rights trampled on, and I am all for the concept of "innocent until proven guilty", but if you are ALREADY PROVEN to be guilty, why should we keep you??? You had your chance to live among us, be a productive member of the human race, and U.S. Citizen. You failed. You CHOSE your path, got caught. Take responsibility for your CHOICES, and pay your debt to your victims, their families, and the rest of our citizens.

To put it bluntly, YOU quite literaly "dug your grave, now lay in it"!

Last edited by I hate ignorance on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing words/spelling)
    tnseditor
    Admin

Post  tnseditor on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Post  NAN on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:02 pm

I'm surprised! I heard earlier they were trying to delay it. Well I saw they did delay it for 1 hour.
    Now hopefully Tami Engstrom's family can find some peace.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:32 pm