Northwestern Ohio Talks

WTF People!

Jerry

WTF People!

Post  Jerry on Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:55 am

Tuesday August 5, 2014
    North Las Vegas, Nevada

Hello …

On a couple of threads I have automatic notifications set. That’s how I knew Mickey and BailyM had stopped in and posted on “Is Any One Here …” It’s been three and a half years since Karen and I purchased our home in North Las Vegas. We love it here, especially the weather. We do miss all of you and the fun we had with our “get togethers” at various local restaurants and bars. We keep up with Duke and Nan on Face Book.

As of this writing Duke is up to all of his old tricks and shenanigans. Nan is doing fine but Scott, (we know him as “O”) has been having health issues. He is think about retirement and my advice is, “Scott jump in. I retired in September 2008 and love it”.

It is kind of strange writing this, knowing that no one is “in the house”. It’s almost like the Russkies dropped the “bomb” on Lima and I’m writing to no one here anymore and that it is likely no one will ever see this. Karen and I will drive back to Lima in July 2016. It will be Karen’s 1966 LSH 50th Class Reunion and my 1966 SHS 50th Class Reunion. If “they” still do it, we’re planning to rent a lake front cottage at Indian Lake from Mid-July through the entire month of August.

If anyone, by chance reads this and wants to contact us, our emails remain the same:

karen.r.shaw@gmail.com and jerry.l.shaw@gmail.com

You can reach us on Face Book at Jerry L Shaw and Karen Shaw. Send us a friend request.

Well to no one in particular and anyone who happens to read this: we hope you are well.

Best regards - Jerry

NAN

YIPPEE!

Post  NAN on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Love it! This brought back some grand memories!
    Jerry

Re: WTF People!

Post  Jerry on Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:54 pm

Got an email from Chris this morning so I know the IM system still works. Gonna send out an inquiry to everyone on this site to see if they want to join a face book group. If there is enough people we can start a closed or secret group an add everyone. Then we're off to the races.

Sponsored content

Re: WTF People!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:59 pm