Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

A Friend of Mine

Mickey
    Mickey

A Friend of Mine Empty A Friend of Mine

Post  Mickey Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:29 pm

A friend of mine was killed last night, along with her dog. It was a 1-car accident on Gomer Road. She wasn't wearing her seat belt and was thrown from the car. They're still investigating to see if alcohol was a factor. I certainly hope she wasn't drinking, but it would not surprise me if she was.

Tammy Jack, 52 years old, just retired about 4 years ago and was expecting her first grandchild. I hope she's in peace. Sad

Update 10/23: Went to the funeral home today. The body wasn't there, she's already been cremated. My father-in-law's memorial(?) was the same way. Put up a lot of pictures and talk about the memories.

No funeral or viewing for me when I go, either. Obituary in the paper and one heck of a celebration of life party when grunt decides to throw one. drunken
    Mickey
    Mickey

A Friend of Mine Empty Re: A Friend of Mine

Post  Mickey Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Scott Pearson, better known to all of us as "O", passed away yesterday. According to NAN, he doesn't want a viewing and will be creamated. I was shocked to hear about my friend, as I'm sure many of us were. Rest in peace, my friend, you will be missed.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 pm