Northwestern Ohio Talks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northwestern Ohio Talks

3 posters

Sarah Palin

Mickey
    Mickey

Sarah Palin Empty Sarah Palin

Post  Mickey Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:19 am

Is anybody as sick of Sarah Palin as I am? IMO she's nothing but a twit who should just fade into the background again. Isn't her 15 minutes of fame up yet?
    misspearl
    misspearl

Sarah Palin Empty Re: Sarah Palin

Post  misspearl Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Yes Mickey, count me among those ready to puke over Sarah Palin. I don't know why she is relevant. At least she thinks she is. Only Sarah and her enormous ego would turn herself into a victim in the Tucson tragedy. She needs to just go away now. She's a lot of " sound and fury signifying nothing".
    Jerry
    Jerry

Post  Jerry Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:36 pm

I like her and hope she sticks around.
    Mickey
    Mickey

Post  Mickey Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Jerry wrote:I like her and hope she sticks around.

Why is she so well liked? I seriously want to know because it's puzzling to me. Question
    Jerry
    Jerry

Post  Jerry Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:41 am

Mickey wrote:
    Jerry wrote:I like her and hope she sticks around.

Why is she so well liked? I seriously want to know because it's puzzling to me. Question

I can't speak to the reasons that 60% of independents and 57% of Republicans support her positions - but for me, I like her for the same reason I like Rachel Maddow, (although I disagree with Maddow most of the time).

In both women, they speak their mind without guile. Neither is really a professional politician. Both make mistakes but what you see is what you get.

Maddow was one of the first "liberal pundits" to attack conservatives on the Arizona tragedy and one of the first to admit the mistake - before Obama made his speach doing the same thing.

Palin made a mistake using the Democrat Leadership Council "Targeting map" from 2004 with bulls eyes by changing to cross hairs. It has been a common practice by both political parties for years to utilize "military terms" in their campaigns. Palin has admitted the mistake.

For me - you have to respect both women for that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:29 am