Northwestern Ohio Talks

Local Jerk Gets 30 Days

Jerry

Local Jerk Gets 30 Days

Post  Jerry on Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:34 pm

On page B3 of the Slima News today, it was reported that Sean DeVilbiss, 19, of 2331 Western Ohio Avenue was convicted of receiving stolen property and sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $ 150.00.

This was the same jerk that was convicted in the last six months of trafficking in marijuana with a "minor in attendance" specification. That minor was his 10 year old brother. DeVilbiss and his older brother had quite a business selling dope from their Western Ohio Avenue house. Early last Spring, the Allen County-Lima Drug Task force investigated neighbor hood complaints and on a chilly evening S.W.A.T. descended on the Shawnee Township home.

For this felony, Judge Warren sentenced the little jerk to two weeks in jail and a fine. The fine remains unpaid to this date.

As long as Lima/Allen County Judges let these little scum bags out with a wrist slap - we are wasting tax dollars on law enforcement.

In 30 days, this little jerk will be back in home running his illegal businesses with his parents knowledge until some gang scum drives by and puts holes in him. (While he's away in county lock-up, his older brother is running his drug business.)
    Mickey

Re: Local Jerk Gets 30 Days

Post  Mickey on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Jerry wrote:On page B3 of the Slima News today, it was reported that Sean DeVilbiss, 19, of 2331 Western Ohio Avenue was convicted of receiving stolen property and sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $ 150.00.

This was the same jerk that was convicted in the last six months of trafficking in marijuana with a "minor in attendance" specification. That minor was his 10 year old brother. DeVilbiss and his older brother had quite a business selling dope from their Western Ohio Avenue house. Early last Spring, the Allen County-Lima Drug Task force investigated neighbor hood complaints and on a chilly evening S.W.A.T. descended on the Shawnee Township home.

For this felony, Judge Warren sentenced the little jerk to two weeks in jail and a fine. The fine remains unpaid to this date.

As long as Lima/Allen County Judges let these little scum bags out with a wrist slap - we are wasting tax dollars on law enforcement.

In 30 days, this little jerk will be back in home running his illegal businesses with his parents knowledge until some gang scum drives by and puts holes in him. (While he's away in county lock-up, his older brother is running his drug business.)

There's no room at the inn, so there is less jail time given. They're saving the jail space for the hardened criminals, like those guys who can't find a job and haven't paid child support. Rolling Eyes

And if some gang scum drives by and puts holes in him, then it's his own dang fault for living that kind of lifestyle and money the State will save by not having to take care of his ass when he finally does get sentenced to prison.

As for the unpaid fine, there's lots of those. I could never understand how the county and State just lets those fines go unpaid. If they collected everything that's owed, they could probably get rid of a good chunk of the deficit. I mean, it isn't like the government could use the money or anything. Evil or Very Mad
    Jerry

Post  Jerry on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:33 am

Mickey ... y'all much closer to the criminal justice system than me; you're probably right. I can't help but thinking if Judge Warren sentenced him to Lucasville for a couple of years the economy might have rebounded and I could sell my house and then when he got out, he would have been someone elses problem.

It drove most of us nuts watching him sell dope to elementary and middle school kids in his front yard while his Mother watched.
    QThornton

Post  QThornton on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:22 am

write down the plate numbers of every car that stops at the house and report them for DUI.

or put sings in your yard and your neighbors yards that say...if you buy/sell drugs in my neighborhood I will call the police.....

Personally I think you should stay in jail till your fines are paid. Either A by a family member, or B by prison wages....

If family members had to pay fines to get peeps out of jail...they'd be less inclined to "turn the other cheek"

Jerry wrote:Mickey ... y'all much closer to the criminal justice system than me; you're probably right. I can't help but thinking if Judge Warren sentenced him to Lucasville for a couple of years the economy might have rebounded and I could sell my house and then when he got out, he would have been someone elses problem.

It drove most of us nuts watching him sell dope to elementary and middle school kids in his front yard while his Mother watched.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:11 am