Northwestern Ohio Talks

Prayer List

Chapstick

Prayer List

Post  Chapstick on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:05 pm

I thought this might be a nice topic to have here. If anyone is in need maybe we could start a chain prayer kind of thing on here. I believe in the power of prayer and I am aware a lot of you on here do as well.

I'd like to start by asking everyone to pray for my friend Jessica and her friend Sandra. Sandra was in a horrible car accident with her two children in Mississippi on her way back to Ada. The littlest one is 100% fine. The girl I believe has 2 broken legs and Sandra has a shattered ankle. Sandra has been at one hospital and her children in another. Today Jessica flew down there to pick Sandra and the baby up and are flying back to Dayton tonight and Jessica will have to help care for both of them for a few weeks as well as her own family. I pray they have a safe return and for a fast recovery for Sandra and her daughter. I ask God to give Jessica strength during this time!! Thanks to anyone who even says a small prayer!! Even the small ones have an impact!!
    tnseditor
    Admin

Re: Prayer List

Post  tnseditor on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Good idea for a thread, Chappy. Last week a neighbor of ours was killed while on a motorcycle trip. His name is Dave Mayes. Please be in prayer for his family.

Post  Mickey on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:49 am

toolgirl wrote:
    Chapstick wrote:Hey friends, I need a few prayers sent my way. Just got some bad news today about my health.. seems I've had a small stroke Crying or Very sad I'm ok but I'm not if that makes sense. Atleast now we know why I've had a sudden onset of seizures! An answer... God works in mysterious ways!

damn Chappy......you've got it! I'll light a candle at church for you tomorrow I love you

You're definitely in my prayers, Chappy. *hugs*
    Chapstick

Post  Chapstick on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks ladies. I"m trying to keep busy before my family cnp appt and all these constructions workers are here making my head throb. They want to ship me to the Cleveland Clinic and have me admitted but I don't know about leaving my family like that! It was just a small stroke.... Hard to complain when you're alive Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:57 pm