Northwestern Ohio Talks

BASKETBALL

BaileyM

BASKETBALL

Post  BaileyM on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:11 am

Ok............ I thought the basketball finals were in march????/.....as in MARCH MADNESS...???...

All I know is I am Mad due to the dam games going on and on and on....for pete's sake....someone win the dam game and end it.....sheesh.............It's baseball season now....NOT basketball...that season should of been over in March.....
    Mad Basketball
    TonyT

Re: BASKETBALL

Post  TonyT on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:48 am

Baily
    It was over in March for the COLLEGE teams. Unfortunately the pros are still playing. Only ONE more game left though.
    I agree the season drags on wayyyy too long.

Sad
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:14 am

Everybody got their brackets filled out?

I pick Ohio State to win it all this year, but it's not going to be easy, they're going to have to play their asses off!

I suppose I'm just hoping OSU wins, but it wouldn't surprise if they did get beat.
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:27 am

The Mavs beat the Heat in Game 5 last night, and it was a terrific game! Mavs lead the series 3-2. I can't wait for them to win it in Game 6 in Miami. At least I certainly hope they do, but the way this series is going, there will probably be a Game 7.
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 am

Yippee! Mavs beat the Heat in Miami in Game 6. Love that Dirk finally got a ring. Oh, it doesn't have anything to do with LeBron, either. Wink LOL!
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:07 am

I hope they cancel the upcoming NBA season. As grunt said, it's millionaires fighting against billionaires, each side always wanting more. Loss of $325 million for the cancellation of the first 2 weeks of the season? Ridiculous.
    GoBlue

Post  GoBlue on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Mickey wrote:I hope they cancel the upcoming NBA season. As grunt said, it's millionaires fighting against billionaires, each side always wanting more. Loss of $325 million for the cancellation of the first 2 weeks of the season? Ridiculous.

pro athletes are a bunch of whiny ass prima donnas....I hope they all lose their jobs....
    Jerry

Post  Jerry on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:40 pm

GoBlue wrote:
    Mickey wrote:I hope they cancel the upcoming NBA season. As grunt said, it's millionaires fighting against billionaires, each side always wanting more. Loss of $325 million for the cancellation of the first 2 weeks of the season? Ridiculous.

pro athletes are a bunch of whiny ass prima donnas....I hope they all lose their jobs....

The only problem is that all of the little people who make a living from professional sports, in the back ground, are losing their shirts.
    Mickey

Post  Mickey on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Jerry wrote:
    GoBlue wrote:

The only problem is that all of the little people who make a living from professional sports, in the back ground, are losing their shirts.

Very true. The vendors aren't selling anything and a lot of small businesses are losing money. All of the NBA greedy asses need to think of someone other than themselves.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:31 am